1. Usage of Membership Card:
- The Tattva’s membership card is strictly personal and non-transferable.
- Only the registered member is permitted to utilize the card and its associated benefits.
- The membership card must be presented in order to avail any of the membership benefits, and failure to do so may result in the inability to access these benefits.
2. Verification Process:
- Members may be asked to present a valid government-issued photo ID (e.g., driver’s license, passport, aadhaar) to verify their identity while using the membership card.
- If a member is unable to verify their identity, The Tattva reserves the right to refuse the provision of membership benefits for that particular instance.
3. Misuse and Violation:
- Misuse of the membership card, including the unauthorized use by individuals other than the registered member, is considered a violation of the membership terms and conditions.
- The Tattva reserves the right to suspend or terminate the membership, without refund or compensation, if misuse is detected.
- The member will be held responsible for all actions and transactions made with the card and agrees to indemnify The Tattva for any losses or damages incurred due to unauthorized use.
4. Lost or Stolen Card:
- Members must immediately report lost or stolen cards to The Tattva management.
- A replacement fee may be charged for a new card issuance.
- The Tattva will not be responsible for any unauthorized usage of the card prior to it being reported as lost or stolen.